Thursday, June 28, 2007

Summer fun

"Nine Nine Eight" is doing quite well after it's first month and a half of release. We've gone through over 400 books so far and expect to order more before fall.

The book release at the Broadway Market was great. Other than family and friends, there were some people I didn't know, which is always good. It wasn't exactly like the Marv Levy signings a few years ago, but it was better than my first signing in 2005.

I will be in attendance at the Buffalo Book Fair on July 7, hawking my wares.

Have a great summer!

1 comment:

scentsy consultant said...

Thanks for these nice and healthy advices; I am going to tell all these tips to my grandfather and my whole family also. Everyone should take good care about their health. Health is everything to human's life. :)